Below you can find a list of the most frequently asked questions:
- What is Taleem360 all about? - Taleem360 is a website where you can store eBooks online for easy sharing. The idea behind the site is to make it more convenient for people to share large number of eBooks online.
- Who can upload eBooks? - Anyone can upload books on taleem360 with or without login. But uploads without login may have some restrictions like no edit option, size limit, etc.
- Who can see my eBooks? - If you create a public upload, your eBook will show up for everybody. You can also create unlisted eBooks, these items will be invisible for others unless you share your eBook link. If you are a member of Taleem360 you can also create private eBooks. These items can only be viewed by you when you are logged in and are therefore password protected. Search engines will only index public eBooks.
- I want to upload eBooks - Sure, you can contact us at our email ([email protected]). We will guide you completely. But you must be the copyright owner of that content.
- Why my uploaded eBook was deleted? - Due to copyrighted content or inappropriate/irrelevant content, Taleem360 can delete your upload any time. We will send you reason of deleting your book on your provided Email address.